By: Riska
Somehow this heart always gives me a code about the problem of feeling, as if speaking with the truth.
I also don't want to make the problem complicated but what are the strengths if the code provided turns out to give the feeling that actually happened, I'm confused I'm confused about all this.
Why does everyone have to hate me?, I'm surprised. I'm surprised by everything that happens to me but sometimes I also wonder if this is just a feeling oh..forgive me if I'm wrong, let's make peace.
*Kelurahan Barugaya
*Thu, Jan 2 2020
Rabu, 01 Januari 2020
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
When was fasting Made obligatory? The command to fast had already existed before the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). However,...
-
PMII RAYON ADAB DAN HUMANIORA ADAKAN ACARA MAKAN KAPURUNG Bertempat di best camp tempat tinggal sahabat senior Arif Nurkholis, sahabat ...
-
The Writer: RISKA Mucho Gusto, por favor (Nice to meet you) ¡Hola!..Mi nombre es Riska ¿ CĂșal es su nombre? (What is your nam...
-
Komba-Komba, Kepulauan Selayar – Pantai di sekitar Pelabuhan Dermaga Desa Komba-Komba, Kecamatan Pasimarannu, yang selama ini dipenuhi tum...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar